Sending our very sick children to Disneyland Resort Paris
Since 2005, the charity has arranged for over one hundred sick children and their families to take a three day break at Euro Disney during December.
At this time of year the resort is bursting with Christmas magic making the experience even more exciting for the children.
Each family holiday to Disneyland Resort Paris costs around £1,000, this is based on the charity receiving the hotel on a compassionate basis and takes into account the average cost of specialised medical insurance and Eurostar travel. This does not include spending money, so we would be very grateful to receive any unwanted Euros, so the children can have some gifts etc.
Please help us to "make it happen" for more of these special, deserving children. The trustees would like to hear from any companies who might be able to sponsor a Euro Disney holiday for a sick child.
For more photos of our fantastic trips to Disneyland Resort Paris, please visit our Photo Gallery
We have listed here some of the organisations who have donated specifically towards our Disney trips over the last few years:
- Flo and Gary Styles
- Mr. M. Bambra, Iver Recycling
- Bev Hunt & friends in memory of The Tyzack Road Boys (Steve Hawes, Mick Hunt, Danny O'Rourke & Chris Powell)
- Persons & Companies in Nottingham who donated in respect of Samantha Hughes
- P. F. Canavan
- Savoir Faire
- Grant & Stone Ltd.
- Jean Pearl Advance Interior Solutions
- Mad About Gardens
- Horizons Bookshop
- W.C. Emmettt & Sons Ltd.
- Hewitts of Marlow
- Savills (L & P) Ltd
- The Michael Shanley Charitable Trust
- Daydreams in memory of Jamie Rendall (see My Story)
- Great Missenden Rotary Club
- Prestwood Junior School
- High Wycombe Lions Club
- Persons who donated on Tom's 18th Birthday
- The Misbourne School in Great Missenden
- Teresa & Gary Heawood & friends
- Amersham Round Table
- Hivings Park Free Church in Chesham
- Yvonne Wooster and sponsors
- Supporters of the Spirit of Prestwood village fete.
- Staff and customers of The Royal Standard Public House in Widmer End
- King's Wood School in High Wycombe
- 1st Great Missenden Guides
- Supporters of The "Dream Walk" a midnight sponsored walk in memory of Thomas
- Tricia Nicol & friends
There are now two ways you can donate directly to the Thomas Ball Children's Cancer Fund online - through the Charities Aid Foundation website or via PayPal. If you choose to donate through CAF the Government will give us an extra 28p per £1 you donate.
To donate via CAF follow this link:
CAF/Thomas Ball Children's Cancer Fund
and search for the Thomas Ball Children's Cancer Fund
To donate via Paypal, click on this button
[ About Thomas ][ Children's Oncology Ward Appeal ][ Contact Us ][ DisneyLand Resort Paris ][ Home ][ Just Giving ][ My Story ][ Neuroblastoma ][ News & Events ][ Photo Gallery ][ T.J.'s Lodge ][ Thank-You ][ Tom's Retreat ]